After spending the day surfing, exploring, shopping, relaxing there’s plenty of options after dark. Maybe it’s sundowners by the pool at Noosa Flashpackers! BYO beer and champagne and enjoy a casual atmosphere with new friends and travel buddies as you watch the sun set over our pool deck.
The Noosa area is acclaimed for so many great food experiences from Masterchef Matt Sinclair’s Sum Young Guys, Bistro C, Gusto and El capitano, among a few of our favourites. Noosa Junction has seen a rise in funky little bars and eateries, Village Bicycle, little Sister, Lightyears, Mr Drifter are just a few within an easy walk of Flashpackers.
If you’re after more partying and nightclubs are your thing you won’t be disappointed, KB’s, The Rolling Rock, Cornerstone all let you club the night away…and remember a peaceful night sleep awaits you when you’re all partied out, home at Noosa Flashpackers.
Some recommended things to do:
- Eumundi Markets, Wednesday and Saturdays – known nationally as a must do!
- Fraser Island tours day trips or ‘tag-alongs’ that backpackers have been enjoying for years.
- Catch the ferry along the beautiful Noosa River
- Hire a boat or BBQ pontoon for a few hours of fun, relaxation or fishing and great times
- Shop till you drop in Hastings Street
- Dine out in fine restaurants
- Experience some live music
- Take a sunset Ferry cruise BYO drink with ice/glasses supplied
- Enjoy some great tasting ice creams – ask us about our favourite place!
- Try something new – kite surfing, horse riding on the beach, even Camel tours along the beach
- Take a jet ski tour around part of the Noosa National Park – lots of fun!
- Take a half or full day fishing charter to the local reef
- Go deep and dive HMAS Brisbane
- Visit Australia Zoo for a great day out