It’s all around us! Noosa Flashpackers is 20m from the edge of Noosa National park and is a great starting point for lots of the trails through the Park. Explore your way from the Park edge to Granite B ay or Hells Gates. It’s more of a local’s perspective along some of the middle tracks with lots of different types of vegetation and terrain. Remember our Reception staff have lots of local knowledge to share.
Ok, so what to do…. experience our beautiful beaches, scenery, walks, river …..
- Walk the beautiful Noosa National Park – play in the ‘Fairy pools ’, but do you know about ‘Secret Beach’? We do!
- Take a surfing lesson , or use one of Flashpackers free boards for a bit of a paddle and fun
- Take a guided or self – guided Everglades tour by bo at or try kayaking
- Watch the sunset from Laguna lookout or the Noosa River mouth
- Take a scenic drive to Montville, Maleny, Kondallilla Falls going via Mt Tinbeerwah lookout on the way *Climb Mt Coolum
- Kayak for a couple of hours in the Noosa River